The Friends of the Comfort Public Library is a group of Library supporters who work diligently with the Board of Trustees to secure the necessary financial resources for the operation of the Library, maintain effective lines of communication between the Library and the community as a whole and serve as a source of inspiration to continually improve Library service.
The main purpose of the Friends is to...
- provide books and other materials, extending and improving facilities of the library
- encourage gifts, endowments and memorials to the Comfort Public Library
- be an advocate for the library on the local and state level
- maintain a working relationship with other Friends of Libraries
- promote educational and cultural endeavors
Mission Statement: To implement ideas, create resources and provide active support to further the mission of the Comfort Public Library, Inc.
Fundraising: the Friends actively fund-raise to support the mission of the Comfort Public Library by staffing and selling books at the Book Barn Book Store and organizing annual an Gift Basket silent auction around Mother's Day.
Join: Come by the Library, call us at 830-995-2398 or email us at email@example.com for information on how to join the Friends.