To help support the Library's ESL program, bilingual volunteers are needed in several ways.
- contacting persons interested in the program and working with the ESL Coordinator to get them enrolled in a class
- serving as a communicator between students and instructors as needed
- teaching English as a Second Language (ESL)
- providing teacher and student support in the ESL classes
- translating written communication or announcements/flyers
Please contact the Librarian or call the Library at 830-995-2398 for more information.