Comfort Heritage Foundation and Comfort Public Library partnered in 2014 to make Ancestry.com available for patron use.
With ancestry.com, patrons can:
- enjoy unlimited access to more than 2 billion international birth, marriage, death, census, military, church and other records
- discover their immigrant ancestors and learn more about their family's homeland in detailed passenger lists, border crossings and more
- travel back to the 16th century in popular UK birth, marriage and death records and see original hand-written documents
- learn about their ancestors in more than 60 countries outside the U.S.
- explore all U.S. record collections including birth, marriage, death and census records detailing occupations, ages, siblings, birthplaces, addresses, maiden names and more
- connect with millions of other Ancestry members to ask for help, share ideas, make discoveries and possibly discover living relatives they never knew they had
- organize, preserve and share their family tree online with advanced tools that help grow their trees with uploading photos and stories
- do all that and more!
CPL patrons with a valid card can access ancestry.com at the Library. For any questions about the navigation of this site, contact the Librarian or call us at 830-995-2398.